Thursday 28 October 2010

I'm falling to pieces!

Well, I've been at the dentist this week to plan future treatment; I need 1 filling, 1 root canal & 5 crowns, how did that happen? I hardly eat any sweets, I blame it on 60's/70's dentists that were paid for every filling they did, I had so many fillings as a child but never had any toothache, so now my teeth are literally falling to pieces!

If that wasn't enough, was at the optician's this afternoon as I noticed over the last few weeks I can't thread a needle anymore & yes my eyesight's going & I need glasses for close work.

If I was an animal you'd put me down!

Anyway good news re. our bridge in the village, it's getting there, hopefully by the end of the month the 2 sides of the village will be connected again, no more wading through the river or driving 40 minutes extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment