Then for The Woolclip's 10th Birthday this year, we're all coming up with different kits/patterns with the theme of 10. So I'm trying to design a stole with 10 different lace designs, this is it so far, on no.2.
Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Blocking & new pattern
Got a few things blocking at the moment, a Shetland Diamonds Scarf in a natural Kidsilk Haze; mohair & silk, can't beat it.
Then for The Woolclip's 10th Birthday this year, we're all coming up with different kits/patterns with the theme of 10. So I'm trying to design a stole with 10 different lace designs, this is it so far, on no.2.
Oh, & I also knitted a scarf for my mother-in-law, she started it & got fed up so I had to finish it.

Then for The Woolclip's 10th Birthday this year, we're all coming up with different kits/patterns with the theme of 10. So I'm trying to design a stole with 10 different lace designs, this is it so far, on no.2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment