Friday 15 July 2011

Curtains

I'm making some curtains for the spare bedroom I use as my craft room. I absolutely love this room, it has 2 windows & the views are spectacular, as they are from all our rooms; we are very lucky to live a beautiful part of the country.

Anyway, I've wanted to make some curtains from the Laura Ashley toile de jouey fabric for ages, finally got around to ordering it from the internet & it's been discontinued - aaaghhh!

Luckily, I spoke to a really lovely girl in the Workington shop, which is our closest, who rang around & found me some in the Kendal shop, so am busy making them in case I need anymore fabric.

So, today I've cut fabric, interlining & lining & have attached the interlining & fabric together, won't have time to do more tomorrow as I'm in The Woolclip, & then Sunday we've friends for lunch, so will work on them some more on Monday. If I have enough fabric left over I'd like to make a bedspread, so will have to see how they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment