Saturday 2 July 2011

Hayfever & Post-Woolfest!

It's been a gorgeous day here, but the farmers have been cutting & baling the grass & I had to give up sitting out in the sun & come in as eyes were streaming, nose blocked up & itchy throat. I never used to suffer from hayfever until about 7 years ago & now it's horrible & once you start scratching you can't stop, horrible!

I thought I had just about recovered from Woolfest but then some friends asked us to look after their dogs whilst they went to Wimbledon. Fine, no problem, let them out on Thursday night, let them back in & fed them, put them to bed. Then apparently our friends rang up to say they were coming home that evening, however, I was fast asleep on the sofa, husband says we had a whole conversation about it & then I fell back asleep. Unfortunately, I woke up at 6am the next morning & thought I must let the dogs out, so walked round to their house at 7am, noticed their car was there, but thought maybe they took the train, so checked the dogs anyway, all tucked up in their kennel. Got back home, told husband what I'd done.....

Oh dear, this is what Woolfest does to you!! Or me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment