Tuesday 25 October 2011

New Scarf Kit

Haven't been blogging for a bit as have had the most awful abcess in my face after having had a crown fitted, only temporary, am dreading going back next week as I think it'll happen all over again!


Anyway I've been meaning to post these pictures, as I've finally written up this pattern & have the kits ready to go into the shop. Daisy Sequinned Lace Scarf - not sure if the sequinned bit is very good English, but it's the best description I can think of!


It's a really easy pattern, just using garter stitches.

I add the sequin using a very fine crochet hook. If you just thread the sequins onto the yarn they tend to travel along the stitch & don't stay where you want them. Depands how fussy you are, I'm very fussy!
Sequins on the end, they catch the light & sparkle, pretty for day or evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment