Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, Christmas is over for another year & we're into 2010. I'm always grateful to see the back of the old year & on with the new......

I don't like new year's resolutions as it just sets you up to fail, & they're always the same;
lose more weight,
exercise more,
etc, etc
although one year I did make a resolution to go away somewhere every month of the year, that was a good one, if expensive & don't think I made it through the whole year!

However, this year I want to finish all the projects I've got on the go before starting new ones, actually, that's about to go out the window already as I'm learning how to felt next week! But generally speaking, I WILL TRY & FINISH THINGS BEFORE I START SOMETHING NEW....

I did finish the other sock, bit tight around the top as I usually cast on so loosely I didn't want my socks falling down, so I cast on quite tightly, hopefully they'll loosen a bit. Enjoyed making them, in a masochistic sort of way, will definitely have a go at some more exciting designs, even the husband wants a pair!

I need to finish my beaded shawl, only 5 rows to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment