Sunday 22 January 2012

Field of Flowers Shawl, again!

Well I've managed to condense my acres of graph paper that made up the pattern into 4 A4 sheets & am knitting the pattern again to make sure it 1) makes sense & 2) works! So far so good, that'll undoubtedly put the kibosh on it!

This one I'm knitting with beads in the middle of each flower & on the stem, will add photos when I've taken them.

Have just finished reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" by Mark Haddon for our book club, I read it years ago when it came out & have spent a lovely afternoon reacquainting myself with it, so much I didn't remember at all, it's amazing that when you think you've read a book & really enjoyed it & realise you haven't taken half of it in! We're meeting this Friday, so hopefully won't forget it all by then, need to come up with some suggestions of books for the next reads....

No comments:

Post a Comment