Wednesday 25 January 2012

Higham Hall

I've had to organise the workshops for Woolfest at Higham Hall this year. The lady that used to do it decided she didn't want to be involved any more so was a bit of a rush to get some tutors together, but am really pleased with what I've managed to arrange, they're all day courses, so really reasonably priced;

On Wednesday 20th June, we've got;

Janet Renouf-Miller teaching Spindle Spinning

And
Susan Crawford of Susan Crawford Vintage, teaching "Interpreting & Working from Vintage Patterns."

Then on Thursday, 21st June we've

Sue Allan of SewSister teaching "3D Sculpture - Fantasy Needle Felted Birds"

And also

Rachael Matthews of "Prick Your Finger" teaching "Crochet As Still Life"

Personally I'd love to do them all, but I know I'll be otherwise engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment