Monday 26 April 2010

The Woolclip

Well, I'm very excited;

I had my first proper day at The Woolclip yesterday. Spent the first part of the day sorting out my display, as I wasn't too happy about how I'd left it the other week, so I'd knitted a cream shawl so that I could put that on display with a black one. It's good that they're stretched out, as you can the patterns more clearly.
And then I finished off the display in the lovely glass cabinet that had been bought for me.
It's just as you walk in the door, so I wanted to make sure it was eye-catching & colourful!
It was a wonderfully sunny day yesterday in Cumbria & we were quite busy, lots of interesting people coming in. Caldbeck is such a lovely village & I just learnt that John Peel is buried in the churchyard next to the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment